With an aim to successfully establish ourselves, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a highly advanced collection of Current Limiting Devices. Our provided devices are useful for connecting the lines of enclosed area in a sequence for measuring power loads. These are fitted to the rationed generators of commercial complexes and multistory apartments. Further, we make available the Current Limiting Devices in different specifications and capacities.
- Fully automatic
- Easy to connect
- Excellent load monitoring capacity
A Fully automatic high precision system for efficient distribution of individually for efficient distribution of individually rationed generator power in multistory apartments, commercial complex etc., and advantageous and cost effective alternative to conventional manual changeovers.
Working the auto changeover cum current limiter device (CLD) allows unrestricted (metered) supply from mains. On receiving generator power, it connects the line (generally unmetered) to each flat/shop in a sequence and starts monitoring its load. The generator current allotment-as factory set and sealed in each CLD per buyer's specification is available on all load circuits. Whenever the load current exceeds limit continuously, the CLD disrupts supply for 10 seconds as a warning and then, automatically, restores it. This repeats till overload exists. On resumption of mains, it again automatically changeover. Features
- No restriction on choice of generator power points. No separate wiring required.
- Assured availability of allotted current; no less, no more.
- Significant saving on wall space and wiring.
- Fail-safe, temper proof and maintenance free.
- Simplifies electrical complexity.
- Safeguards generator by gradual loading and precision monitoring
- Fully solid state, using imported precision components.
- LED indication of all operational status (Generator ON/Trip, Mains ON).
- Wide range of single and three phase models.
With a proven filed record, these are being extensively incorporated in distinguished projects by eminent architects, consultant and builders.
Changeover Source Type